To redeem a GoldCloud Upgrade Code use the steps below.
- From the app menu, select "Announcements".
- Search and tap "Upgrade Access".
- On this page, tap "Have Code?" (Located at the bottom right).
- Enter your Upgrade Code and email associated with your GoldCloud Membership.
Once complete, you will be prompted to create a password. Use these steps to log in to "Upgrade Access" any time you like to upload or approve media campaigns and earn more GCP!
Upgrade Codes are sent to the email verified during registration.
Subject Line: Membership Upgrade Code
Visit Registration Help for additional assistance.
To unlock the bank for GCP Conversions you must have an upgraded Membership. During registration upgraded Members should receive an Upgrade Code via email.
For instruction on how to redeem your upgrade code visit Registration Help.
Once your Upgrade Code has been redeemed your bank access will be unlocked.
General App Overview
- From this screen, check out new campaign releases and share your favorites to earn GCP.
To share a campaign, tap it and decide whether you would like it to be shared to either Facebook or Twitter. Tap the respective icon and follow the prompts.
Pro-tip: Share your favorite campaigns to both Twitter and Facebook to earn double the GCP.
- Lists updates about the media and Members in your current GoldCloud.
- Upgrade Access listing used to perform Members specific permissions. (Search "Upgrade Access" in the search bar)
- Access Membership Insights to learn more about the Network and your Membership.
- Provides the current bank balance available for GCP Conversions.
- Lists your GCP Conversions from previous months.
Invite new Members to join the Network. Complete all fields to ensure your invite goes to the intended recipient.
Note: Invites cost 50 CRC and expire 24 hours after they are sent.
View the Profile Screen by tapping your profile picture atop the main app menu. From this screen you can:
- View your GCP balance.
- View your CRC balance.
- View unlocked badges.
- Edit your profile information.
- View your number of campaign releases.
For more information on how to update and manage your profile visit the profile management page.